Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Of "Heidi"




I've been meaning to photograph Abby in both of these for the past week or so, but time just hasn't allowed. So, I decided to show you these pics of both of these samples I created when I was testing out this new design. It's a far cry from cute modeled shots but, it's better than nothing. We have been super busy with school and today we are off on another field trip. I will be bringing my camera so if the pictures turn out well I will be sure to share them with you. Plus, I have something new to show you as well. However, while I'm still playing with it and testing it out you will just have to be patient. Trust me, I think it's worth the wait! Until then, enjoy these pics of sweet little "Heidi". Remember this pattern is now available in my shop.

Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin