"The destiny of nations lies far more in the hands of women, the mothers, than in the possessors of power, or those of innovators who for the most part do not understand themselves. We must cultivate women, who are the educators of the human race, else the new generation cannot accomplish its task."

~ Friedrich Froebel

Friday, February 22, 2013

Yuck!

Sorry, I've not checked in, in a few days but I have been experiencing some health issues. Hopefully, it's nothing too serious and it will either go away (not likely) or I will have to break down and go to the Dr.s, which I really do not want to have to do. I started feeling "off" a few weeks ago and it has gotten progressively worse and to be honest I am not sure what is up with me. But it's not been fun. Each day I am trying to manage, but it's not been easy. Thankfully, I have a great family which is very understanding and they are great helpers but the reality is the house just doesn't run as well if "mommy's down for the count". I haven't stitched a thing in days and it's driving me crazy. I am still getting packages out but beyond that not too much is happening in the sewing room. Fingers crossed that what ever this is packs it's bags and leaves soon because I have stuff to do and not feeling well is not in my hectic schedule. I will keep you posted.

Dawn

4 comments:

Rachel Proffitt said...

I do hope you feel better soon!

Marian Muxlow said...

There's a lot of yuckie stuff going around. Your symptoms sounds like what I had. Take care of yourself!

Marian Muxlow said...

There's a lot of yuckie stuff going around. Your symptoms sounds like what I had. Take care of yourself!

Ronda said...

Hope you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin