Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lots Of Cute New Things Are Now In My Shop





4 cute new outfits were just listed in my Olivia & Bella Etsy shop! So pop over and take a look. You know. . . . it's not too soon to start thinking about Christmas! These would make wonderful gifts for very special doll lovers of all sizes from little girls to big girls. Remember, all of my doll clothing is designed to fit not only slim style Waldorf dolls like my beautiful model Olivia, but they also fit on most popular 18" dolls like AG and other brands.

Oh, I have more exciting news. I heard from my amazing doll designer Reena in Australia that "Bella" is on the way. I've seen photos of her and she is beyond beautiful! I also have another "Little" surprise that will be arriving within the next few days and I can't wait to share that with you as well. So keep checking back for more news. Things are certainly getting very busy in the studio and my sewing machine is humming round the clock again. Life is good!

Dawn

Here's a link to my Etsy shop if you would like to take a peek at all the goodies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin